Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Present from my mom

Because my mom went to Italy for a winter sport holiday and I couldn't go with her, she let me pick something out! At first I wanted flat boots, because my feet seem to hurt in every boot I own. Especially when I have to stand for a long time. But at the end I couldn't find boots I liked, so my mom gave me some other things from the H&M! And please don't mind the Dutch words at the pictures. These pictures are actually mend for something else, hehe.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

11 comments:

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

zo, goed verwend! niet allemaal mijn smaak, vind vooral de vestjes leuk :)

Stéphanie said...

Ik vind alles mooi! Past helemaal bij jou volgens mij ;).

SophieSweetVintage said...

Lucky you! Thuisblijven is zo erg nog niet ;-)

Sam said...

Dank jullie wel! :)

@ SophieSweetVintage
Dank je! Maar thuis blijven? x] Ben altijd vrij op maandag en dinsdag! ;)

Simone said...

Leuke dingen! Die rok van divided heb ik ook!

Unknown said...

Die rok van Divided heb ik oook! Verder ook hele leuke dingen, mooie donkerblauwe blazer en dat vestje is cute, bloemetjesvriendinnetje van me heeft hem ook.

robin sue said...

hele leuke dingen! vooral die blauwe blazer! hoeveel kost 'ie als ik vragen mag? (:

Maria Confer said...

Such an awesome mom to buy you so many gorgeous pieces!! Green with envy.

Lulu Letty

Anonymous said...

Wilde laatst hier een reactie plaatsen maar 't lukte niet -.-

Wow, echt mooie spullen! Dat donkerblauwe rokje en die vestjes zijn echt superschattig!

Lucky girl!

x

Anonymous said...

dat rokje van H&M divided is echt super leuk

faralda said...

Loooove die parkajas!
maar ik kan de H&M trend dingen nooit vinden! Is het een speciale winkel/hoekje/wat?
xxx
INDIEBERRY