Thursday, December 31, 2009

The rest of my new buys

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Chloé wedges! Not a new buy, but a present from my dad for Christmas. One of the best shoes I own.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've been lusting over these for a little while and now I finally got them! And for the half of the normal price. That's how we do that, haha. They're from Vanilia.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2 cute necklaces that I bought in a store called 'Darling' in Amsterdam
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A cardigan from H&M. I already had a black cardigan, but that cardigan is rather simple. This one has fun sleeves!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This dress is also from the H&M it makes me feel so pretty. It's so flow-y and all.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is my Carrie dress. You know, the one Carrie Bradshaw wears in the begin tune from Sex and the City. I seem to love everything light pink these days...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And the last thing from the H&M is this skirt! It's a bit too big in the waist, but perfect on the hips. Good thing I can do something about that!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ok, not a new buy, but a new project. This is the beginning of a dress I'm making for myself! Hope it's going to look good.

10 comments:

*Joey* said...

The white dress is gorgeous!
I've also recently had a penchant for pink- it makes me feel like a princess! :P

kwinst said...

love it

Kellie said...

The two dresses are beautiful! :D I love the pink one, it's so much fun!

http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ik ben zo jaloers op die chloé wedges, ze zijn echt prachtig. Dat nude H&M jurkje is ook echt heel mooi, en naar dat gele rokje ben ik ook nog op zoek!

Imogen said...

I love everything. You have excellent taste.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your new project finished :)... and your style is awesome.

Rain said...

Love your new shoes! esp. the boots!

X

Roos said...

WAUW!

GaiaPapaya said...

OH MY *_*

the pink carrie dress is gorgeous!!!

can you tell where it is from?
thanks ^^v

ForeverPetite said...

Heb je dit project al af ? Ben benieuwt naar het resultaat :D