Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yesterday evening

Yesterday I told in a post that Jasper came by. And that he made a little film of me, which turned out really dark. I don't have an outfit shot for today, because my camera is empty.
But yesterday evening was really fun! Jasper gave me a balloon, a big one, and I just love balloons haha. And some blow up stuff in the letters of my name. Stupid guy haha. He also gave me Rollercoaster Tycoon 3! And I'm a bit of a nerd. I really like computer games. Whatever it is The Sims, Rollercoaster Tycoon or just a game on the internet. After I installed Rollercoaster we ate some pie. A really delicous one. I even made a picture of it haha.




Me having fun with the balloon.


The really delicous pie.


Too bad the video turned out so dark and with bad quality.

1 comment:

Imelda said...

Ik weet dat ik wat laat ben, maar toch nog een gelukkige verjaardag gewenst!
De taart ziet er echt heerlijk uit!