Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lostprophets and seether gig

So I went to a gig of Lostprophets and Seether thursdaynight. And it was fan-fucking-tastic! I normally don't use the 'f-word', but now I just had to. Just to emphasize how amazing it was! Lostprophets is my favorite band and this was the first time I saw them live. And they're even better in real life! I couldn't stop singing allong and smiling. And at some point Ian, the singer, took of his shirt. And I was like 'Oh my gosh.. I want to stand at the front!!' and at the last song he jumped into the crowd. I'm so jealous at the people who were standing at the front. I was standing on the balcony and I saw everything really good.

Seether came up first actually. But it was really disappointing. They were just standing there. After about three songs I thought 'please stop, I've had it', but sadly enough they continued singing. It is too bad I forgot my camera. I really could just hit myself. How stupid!

Here are some songs of Lostprophets and Seether

Lostprophets - Burn burn



Lostprophets - Can’t Catch Tomorrow (Good Shoes Won’t Save You This Time)



Lostprophets - Rooftops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbm97i3sOM4
(I'm sorry for the link, but there wasn't an embed, so I couldn't place the clip)

Seether - Fake it



Seether and Amy Lee - Broken

No comments: