Thursday, May 15, 2008

Going creative

A couple of weeks ago, I finished my selfmade skirt. I wore it a couple of times and I fell in love with the model of the skirt. It's so versatile. You can wear it in a lot of ways. After work I decided to go to the fabric shop. But I couldn't choose! So much cute fabrics and all so pretty. I certainly wanted a black skirt, because I don't have that yet. And I told earlier that I have a little florar addiction. So I couldn't choose between some florar patterns and I drove my mother crazy with that haha. So I bought both. That means that I'm going to make three skirts! I'm going to be really busy the next couple of weeks haha. But everytime I wanted to sew, I had to go to my grandmothers, because I don't have a sewingmachine. And I want one real bad! I'm saving for one. But my point is, my grandmother is going on a holiday the next five weeks, so she let's me borrow it! I'm so happy about that! More hyper active now.. I'm just a little hyper active energy ball haha.


I really adore this fabric. It's so pretty and also a little grandmothery haha.

Sorry that this one is vague. I couldn't make a better one. Every photo I took, turned exactly out like this.

No comments: